Helping Pregnancies come true…
Haven’t been able to witness the joy of becoming a mother even after all the strenuous attempts? Lost all hopes due to recurrent unsuccessful IVF and Implantation? Or have seen the face of failure or cancellation every time you’re prepared for Transfers due to unready endometrium? Have all these failed attempts made you wondered why? No its nothing close to a curse, just a medical uncertainty that can be looked after.
A healthy endometrium lining has a significant role to offer- it determines IVF success rate as well as implantation success after transfer. Therefore, in order to ensure a health endometrium it is important we take a glance at some of the reasons unsupportive of the same.
Prime Cause for a Thin Endometrium
The reasons behind an improper endometrium lining can be one to many; some of the common ones are as follows::
- Low estrogen levels and poor blood flow to the uterus have been the two sweeping reasons in a lot of cases.
- Conventional therapies resulting in Uterine Infections and inflammations have been a common cause for an unresponsive endometrium as well. Such events are relatively frequent in Women who have previously underwent trauma of the uterus like previous cesarean sections, repetitive curettage or have been affected by Asher man’s syndrome or have suffered from chronic infections, endometritis, pelvic inflammatory disease and malposition of uterus.
- Low estradiol values and excessive use of Clomiphene Citrate are amongst the few other causes.
- Fibrosis of Uterus is yet another condition which occurs during acute or chronic infections. The fibrosis initiates at the base of the tissue and leads into the destruction of the basal layer of the endometrium, further resulting in narrowing of the uterine cavity. The deterioration of basal layer, makes the regeneration of endometrium really hard further accelerating the problem to a great extent.
- Various Uterine Surgeries, such as reiterated curettage, intracavitary myomectomy and polypectomy might result in intrauterine adhesions later damaging the endometrium via the same mechanism as fibrosis.
- Highly intensive cancer treatments, such as radical surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy (RT) can permanently alter present or future reproductive ability in both men and women.
Stem Cell Treatment for Thin Endometrium
It is said to believe that an endometrium thickness of less than 7 mm is considered as thin endometrium and such a condition negatively impacts the IVF success rate. Quoting the pregnancy as unlikely in such a case.
However, if there’s an uncertainty that persists, there’s a solution to it too and here, the solution to this problem is Intrauterine Infusion of Platelet Rich Plasma., we’ve seen the bar rise in terms of affectivity of PRP therapy for thin endometrium lining during the studies and treatments conducted so far.
PRP therapy is a powerful weapon that helps in the rejuvenation of the uterine lining thus improving its ability to perform all the roles that it is supposed to facilitate. One of the major roles being improving the Implantation success rate and as per the diagnosis made so far, a good thick endometrium lining and an adequate endometrial receptivity are the two main factors influencing implantation success and leading into a successful pregnancy after the embryo transfer.
We have results that highlight how a thin endometrium lining during IVF affects implantation and is the cause behind the failure of the embryo implantation after transfer. Hence, this is the reason why transfers are cancelled so frequently if the endometrium lining doesn’t achieve the required thickness.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) contains a group of activating platelets that prompts the action of cytokines and growth factors collectively- ensuing the regulation of cell migration, attachment, proliferation & differentiation, also promoting the accumulation of extracellular matrix within the cell.
Thus, as per the theory, local infusion of PRP may enhance endometrial receptivity and implantation through naturally recurring stages.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy ForThin Endometrium In India:
A recently conducted study clearly demonstrates that PRP increases the proliferation not only on cultured fibroblasts, but has a profound effect on mesenchymal cells as well, which happen to be the progenitors of different types of cells, including endometrial cells. Henceforth, this evidence stands positively in our support , embracing the claim that PRP can stimulate some of the cellular processes involved in endometrial regeneration thus making it an effective treatment therapy for the administration of a thin endometrium lining.
Based on the recorded evidences as per the conducted studies five patients who volunteered to undergo the therapy responded with successful thickening of endometrium following intra uterine infusion of PRP and all of them happen to conceive.
PRP Therapy for thin Endometrium in Delhi
StemGenn Therapeutics in one of the most recognised names offering PRP therapy for uterine lining Improvement with substantial results.
We have carried out this treatment for women who were unable to conceive due to poor endometrial receptivity or had undergone repetitive IVF failure due to thin endometrial lining and have by far received positive results.
Being one of the first ones to introduce the concept of Stem cell Therapies & Regenerative Medicine along with Platelet rich plasma therapy for endometrial rejuvenation in India, we strive to live by our name and keep uplifting the healthcare sector in our country.