What is BioFacial Rejuvenation?
Facial Rejuvenation is an extraordinary, latest, non-surgical technique by StemGenn Therapeutics that is put into use to help one rejuvenate facial skin. It helps relieve many problematic skin conditions, such as :
- Relieving Tired Eyes/Dark Circles
- Reducing wrinkles
- Reversing the signs of Aging- crow’s feet, laugh lines, nasolabial folds, forehead lines
- Treating acne scarring
How does BioFacial Rejuvenation work?
As a part of BioFacial Rejuvenation we use, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for the regeneration of the facial tissue. PRP is basically processed and separated from concentrated plasma derived from the patient’s own blood. It comprises of more than 30 growth factors that contribute significantly in the entire process. Once carefully separated in a syringe, We inject this plasma full of regenerative healing powers into the patients face. PRP is an organic revolutionary procedure and is entirely based on a non-surgical approach.
facial Rejuvenation allows us, strike an immune response within the patient’s body. This immune response further stimulates the platelets, collagens, elastin, fibroblasts and growth factors that miraculously help in the regeneration of facial tissue. The results show up within a period of 2-3 months as It takes approximately six weeks for new collagen to form. The induction of collagen is what heals scarring by acne and reverses ageing effects.
How does PRP Function?
PRP doesn’t involve the use of any artificial substances, thus it is not at a chemical-based technique. It is completely organic in nature since it is drawn from the patients own blood. The collected blood is processed in a centrifuge and is concentrated to create this plasma that has more than 30 growth factors in it. This PRP once injected, its growth factors start acting up and help rejuvenate the aged and dry skin. PRP has the power to form new and healthy cells that increase collagen production which further brings elasticity back to your skin.
While performing his revolutionary technique, we do not involve the use of any artificial substances but just put the regenerative properties of your own body into best possible use by allowing it to reverse the effects of ageing on your face.
Which areas of the skin can be treated using BioFacial Rejuvenation?
The areas that can be treated include:
Forehead lines, Frown lines, Brow shaping, Cheek definition, Bunny lines, Crow’s feet, Under eye dark circles, Lip wrinkles, Chin creasing, Nasolabial folds, Mouth frown, Accordion lines, Marionette lines, Jawline, Back of the hands, Décolleté wrinkles or crease-marked skin.
What should one expect after the procedure?
Once you’re through with the procedure, you can comfortably go out, run errands and carry on your routine life. You need not stay back at the hospital overnight or look forward to any follow-up visits.
What are the stages of healing?
The healing process can be put together in three simple stages:
- The first stage, i.e. the Inflammation stage lasts for around 2-3 days, during this stage, the injected fibroblasts initiate breaking down of the old cells and increase collagen deposition into the skin. The unhealthy collagen cells are replaced with new healthy ones during this stage.
- Talking of the Regenerative stage, it lasts for quite a many weeks. This is the stage where new collagen-producing cells are formed within the skin.
- Coming to the last phase, the Remodelling phase, it can last for about a year and during this phase, the production of collagen continues and these newly formed collagen cells strengthen the skin and makes it more elastic.
- The final result of the facial Rejuvenation shows hereafter, The facial tissue starts repairing the, it is regenerated from within and your skin feels rejuvenated with a smooth and glowing appearance to it. The skin feels youthful.
It is advisable to undergo 3 cycles of BioFacial Rejuvenation during the course of 18 months to fully rejuvenate your facial tissue.
How does one get started?
You can visit us at www.stemgenn.com or get in touch with us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Call us: +91 98104 18415 to schedule an appointment, we can then evaluate your medical history and determine if you’ll be an ideal candidate for this procedure. During the interaction, you can ask our experts all sorts of questions associated with BioFacial Rejuvenation and you will be provided important information on Pre-Procedure guidelines to prepare for your first treatment for best possible experience as well as optimal results.